This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Submissions"
The following 98 pages are in this category, out of 98 total.
- Submissions/Brick by brick: Libraries and Wikimedia building on each other
- Submissions/Bringing all the voices to the conversation: what the Wikimedia movement has learned from lower awareness regions
- Submissions/Bringing languages closer to enrich each other
- Submissions/Bringing lexicographical data to Wikidata: supporting Wiktionary and beyond
- Submissions/Building your team: a guide to working together
- Submissions/Fair Use in Australia campaign
- Submissions/From Mexico City to Montréal: The Code of Conduct and You
- Submissions/From open hostility to collaboration: The WMF, the VisualEditor and the German-language Wikipedia
- Submissions/Fundraising messaging that moves our readers: What we’ve learned from testing thousands of fundraising appeals
- Submissions/Future of Wikimania
- Submissions/Hackathon Showcase
- Submissions/How Latin American Indigenous Communities are Sharing Free Knowledge on Wikipedia in their Native Languages
- Submissions/How to connect Wikimedian and Open Science Communities?
- Submissions/How to create a good school project on Wikipedia
- Submissions/How to debug Wikisource metadata management?
- Submissions/Indigenous Knowledge on Wikipedia: Lessons Learned from the Project Wikipetia Atikamekw Nehiromowin
- Submissions/Innovate learning through Wikipedia – WikiClubs in Armenia
- Submissions/Introducing Training Modules - multilingual training on combating harassment
- Submissions/Introduction to Low Context and High Context: Communicate Effectively Between Cultures
- Submissions/Is Wikimedia Doing Enough in Africa?
- Submissions/It is not a matter of visibility: GLAMs contribute to fill the knowledge gap. New metrics for GLAMs and GLAM-Wiki cooperation
- Submissions/It's alive! The EU copyright reform is coming and will affect Wikipedia.
- Submissions/Making Women Blue - The Impact of Women in Red
- Submissions/Mapathon! Contribute and connect OpenStreetMap and Wikipedia using Wikidata
- Submissions/Medical Videos on Wikipedia
- Submissions/Methods to enhance the production of Wikipedia articles on specific topics. A presentation of the methodologies tested in the production of articles related to the South African primary school curriculum
- Submissions/Modelling and Ingesting Performing Arts Related Data into Wikidata
- Submissions/Movement strategy process Track A: How Wikimedia organizations, affiliates, and organized groups imagine and shape the future of our movement
- Submissions/Movement strategy Q&A
- Submissions/Movement strategy Tracks A & B: How Wikimedia Affiliates, Organized Groups, and Individual Contributors imagine and shape the future of our movement
- Submissions/Shining Light on Legal Threats to Free Knowledge
- Submissions/Small GLAMs: opportunities & possibilities of working together with small cultural heritage institutions
- Submissions/So, you have data. Now, what do you do?
- Submissions/Starting, Sticking, and Growing: Exploring and Scaling What’s Working for Cultural Heritage Organizations and Volunteers
- Submissions/User digest/State of Wikimedia Research 2016-2017
- Submissions/Structured Commons: what changes are coming?
- Submissions/The (Wiki)Data (R)Evolution
- Submissions/The Coolest Projects of Wikimedia Chapters - Be Inspired
- Submissions/The Keilana Effect: Visualizing the closing coverage gaps with ORES
- Submissions/The role of Wikimedia in emergency response
- Submissions/The Sum of all paintings is just the start
- Submissions/The Value of a Wikimedian
- Submissions/The Wikipedia Year of Science 2016: What worked, what didn't, and how you can pull off a large-scale content initiative
- Submissions/Translating Wikipedia as an educational tool
- Submissions/Two years of cooperation: The University of Heidelberg, the SFB 933 and Wikipedia
- Submissions/Waiting for Real-Time Collaboration
- Submissions/We dreamt big - What did Connected Open Heritage manage to achieve?
- Submissions/What do we know about GLAM-Wiki?
- Submissions/What Does the Movement Strategy Mean for Individual Contributors?
- Submissions/What is the smallest community that can support a Wikipedia?
- Submissions/What Works For Africa? A diagnosis of Wikipedia outreach efforts in Africa.
- Submissions/Why We Read Wikipedia
- Submissions/Wiki Loves Women
- Submissions/WikiCite — Citations needed for the sum of all human knowledge
- Submissions/Wikidata "ask us anything"
- Submissions/Wikidata + heritage data: Where do we stand? What's next?
- Submissions/Wikidata Pink Pony Session
- Submissions/WikiFactMine - Enhancing Wikidata by Mining the Scientific Literature
- Submissions/Wikimedia and sonification
- Submissions/Wikimedia and the UN's Sustainable Development Goals
- Submissions/Wikipedia + Libraries Meetup
- Submissions/Wikipedia and Medicine, A Year in Review
- Submissions/Wikipedia and other projects in regions under crisis. Iraq as an example.
- Submissions/Wikipedia Visiting Scholars
- Submissions/Wikipedia will soon speak to you
- Submissions/Wikisource Year in Review
- Submissions/Wikistress: A Survival Guide
- Submissions/Wikitext: upcoming changes, available tools, what you can do.
- Submissions/Wikiversities: get over the content, serve the flow
- Submissions/Write in Wikipedia Like You Chat With Your Friends: Editing Through Messenger Apps