Will there be activities for families and children?
- Hello Cscott! I'm sorry no one followed up on this. We'll work on it, and suggestions are very welcome as well. -- Phoebe (talk) 16:23, 3 May 2017 (UTC)
- There is no program per se for children, but we will be looking into the possibility of providing some sort of childcare service, but this will be sorted out in the coming months.--EYoung (WMF) (talk) 17:56, 3 May 2017 (UTC)
- Any follow up on this matter? What are the childcare arrangements, if any. Librarianhelen (talk)
- Hi Ainali -- good idea, what do we need to do? -- Phoebe (talk) 16:24, 3 May 2017 (UTC)
Bug in submission template
I've just fixed a missing semicolon in the submission template preload. Future submissions (in the coming hours, until the deadline) would be fine, but it means there's probably a bunch of submissions with answers to that section that aren't displaying, and should be manually fixed. I don't have time to go through them all, but hopefully the program committee will note this and either fix it or ensure it is reading those answers in view-source mode. Ijon (talk) 18:36, 9 April 2017 (UTC)
- And fixed another one (intended level) now. Ijon (talk) 19:16, 9 April 2017 (UTC)
The massive banner displayed on all pages is really big. I mean, when I've clicked on "Add topic" to leave this message, I was not able to see the Subject field... :/
Can you fix it, or change it for a height limited banner (a 200px height max would be enough).
I've already fixed a typo in the banner from "en savior plus" to "en savoir plus". Also, I question myself about this "know more" sign which is not clickable.
- Meanwhile, marked Hackathon for translation. — regards, Revi 01:41, 14 July 2017 (UTC)
Getting to the venue from the airport
I see on the transport page that one can take bus 747 to get to downtown Montreal. What about the Sheraton?