Submissions/Wikistress: A Survival Guide
This is an accepted submission for Wikimania 2017.
This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. 2058 Subject - C6
- Title of the submission
- Wikistress: A Survival Guide
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, poster, birds of a feather discussion)
- Author of the submission
- Asaf Bartov
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Wikimedia Foundation
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
- Wikistress -- anyone who spent any sustained amount of time on an active wiki has felt it. Humans can be so... problematic! This talk will combine some mainstream psychological insights on good tactics for dealing with stress with some accumulated wikiwisdom on the specific techniques applicable to reducing wikistress.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Some useful techniques for dealing with wikistress, or helping others cope with it.
- Theme of presentation
- Wikiculture & Community
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 25 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- none yet
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
This is a Completed submission for Wikimania 2017 ready to be reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
Interested attendees[edit | edit source]
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
- Amir É. Aharoni (talk) 07:24, 10 April 2017 (UTC)
- GastelEtzwane (talk) 12:52, 11 April 2017 (UTC)
- Nattes à chat (talk) 13:06, 11 April 2017 (UTC)
- LaMèreVeille (talk) 14:57, 12 April 2017 (UTC) That will help me to survive a WMCH general assembly ...
- Jamie Tubers (talk) 23:53, 12 April 2017 (UTC)
- Kritzolina (talk) 19:35, 7 May 2017 (UTC)
- Ovedc (talk) 07:25, 4 June 2017 (UTC)
- TBolliger (WMF) (talk) 20:15, 5 June 2017 (UTC)
- אומנות (talk) 18:24, 10 August 2017 (UTC)