Chapters, user groups, major projects and other significant Wikimedia-related or open-knowledge-related organisations are invited to register interest to run stalls here. From August 11-13, the Community Village will be the exhibition space and a main social area of the conference. It's the opportunity to build awareness with the Wikimedia movement, other open projects and the general public. We expect to be able to accommodate all who apply, but if we have too many requests, we reserve the right to locate some of the stands elsewhere in the venue, or refuse the application at our discretion.
- We are an open movement: Open communities are working towards common goals, let’s do something together!
- We want to exchange and support exchanging ideas, inspiration and experience within the open movement.
- We want to inform each other about our initiatives and projects and encourage them to get involved.
- We want to get feedback (best practice, worst practice) to improve our work in the future.
- We want to share your work with the general public
Expressions of Interest[edit | edit source]
Expressions of interest should be made through this form
If your project has pre-existing display items you wish to bring (display boards, commercial stands) please feel free to contact us with dimensions and specification. We will supply 2 chairs, a display table 150x51cm with cover cloth, and basic sign for each participant
Location[edit | edit source]
Foyers outside main Ballrooms at the headquarters hotel, Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, 1201 Boulevard Rene-Levesque West, Montreal, QC, H3B 2L7, Canada.