Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "Roundtable submissions"
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- Submissions/Board round tables
- Submissions/Breaking down Stereotypes: the Ivory Tower of Academia and the credibility of Wikipedia
- Submissions/Bringing Science and Wikimedia together through people: Wikipedia Ambassadors, Open Science Fellows, Wikimedians in residence – what’s next?
- Submissions/Building a Better Dispute Resolution System
- Submissions/Building Momentum Together: Open Access to Research & Wikimedia
- Submissions/Building Wikinews into the premier news site worldwide
- Submissions/Movement strategy process Track A: How Wikimedia organizations, affiliates, and organized groups imagine and shape the future of our movement
- Submissions/Movement strategy Tracks A & B: How Wikimedia Affiliates, Organized Groups, and Individual Contributors imagine and shape the future of our movement
- Submissions/What Does the Movement Strategy Mean for Individual Contributors?
- Submissions/What is the smallest community that can support a Wikipedia?
- Submissions/Why is Commons poor – from a technical viewpoint?
- Submissions/Why support of young Wikipedians can make a change
- Submissions/Wikidata "ask us anything"
- Submissions/Wikidata Pink Pony Session
- Submissions/Wikimedia Foundation’s Language round-table
- Submissions/Wikimedia From The Other Side
- Submissions/Wikipedia projects, college students, and culture clash: opportunities for learning through failure
- Submissions/Wikipedia unplugged
- Submissions/Wikipedia Visiting Scholars
- Submissions/Wikispecies and Wikidata - a match made in heaven, or hell?
- Submissions/Working with Mammon: GLAM and the private sector