This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. 7037 - C7, C10
- Title of the submission
- Discussions about the 5 top strategic areas selected through Wikimedia2030
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, poster, birds of a feather discussion)
- Author of the submission
- Florence Devouard/Group involved in the Discussions slots at Wikimania
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- For reference to discussions process last year : https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/Discussions
- Page dedicated to strategy2030: m:Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017
- Future page where this could be coordinated : https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Discussions
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
- Roundtables around each of the top 5 thematic areas of the strategy and how individuals/groups can implement them.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Ideas on how to implement strategy2030 which is likely to be announced by Katherine or the board at Wikimania.
- Theme of presentation
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 5 slots of 45 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
Slots should be positioned after the Strategy2030 outcome presentation, so probably on days 2-3
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
This is a Completed submission for Wikimania 2017 ready to be reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).