This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. 7037 - C7, C10
- Title of the submission
- Discussions about the 5 top strategic areas selected through Wikimedia2030
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, poster, birds of a feather discussion)
- Author of the submission
- Florence Devouard/Group involved in the Discussions slots at Wikimania
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- For reference to discussions process last year : https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/Discussions
- Page dedicated to strategy2030: m:Strategy/Wikimedia movement/2017
- Future page where this could be coordinated : https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Discussions
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
- Roundtables around each of the top 5 thematic areas of the strategy and how individuals/groups can implement them.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Ideas on how to implement strategy2030 which is likely to be announced by Katherine or the board at Wikimania.
- Theme of presentation
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 5 slots of 45 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
Slots should be positioned after the Strategy2030 outcome presentation, so probably on days 2-3
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
This is a Completed submission for Wikimania 2017 ready to be reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
Interested attendees[edit | edit source]
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).