Submissions/Board round tables
This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. 2071 Subject - C10
- Title of the submission
- Wikimedia Foundation board of trustees roundtable discussions
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, poster, birds of a feather discussion)
- roundtable discussions
- Author of the submission
- Florence Devouard
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- For reference to discussions process last year : https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/Discussions
- Page dedicated to board discussions last year: https://wikimania2016.wikimedia.org/wiki/Discussions/WMF_Board_discussions
- Future page where this could be coordinated : https://wikimania2017.wikimedia.org/wiki/Discussions
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
The following topics could be discussed (to be discussed with the board):
- Board discussions 1: Transparency & Communication
- Board discussions 2: Finance
- Board discussions 3: Human Resources
- Board discussions 4: Strategy / WMF identity
- Board discussions 5: Movement Affiliations
- Board discussions 6: Board composition
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Theme of presentation
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
45 minutes with 4 slots.
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
Should rather be positioned on first day
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
This is a Completed submission for Wikimania 2017 ready to be reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).