Submissions/Discussion: user dashboards
This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. 3043 - TC, C7
- Title of the submission
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, poster, birds of a feather discussion)
- roundtable discussion
- Author of the submission
- Joe Matazzoni ; Benoît Evellin
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Country of origin
- USA, France
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Wikimedia Foundation
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
The Collaboration team plan to work on user dashboards. These dashboards have a double objective:
- Be the start point for beginners to find tasks to achieve on a wiki and have guided first steps
- Be a central place for informations and things to watch for advanced users
The goal for this session is to get community input which will be used with design research and other consultations for the project definition.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
A way to know more about the Collaboration team projects and get involved as community ambassadors and experts in early stages on this project.
- Theme of presentation
- WikiCulture & Community
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience? All.
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 25 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
This is a Completed submission for Wikimania 2017 ready to be reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).