Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category is intended for listing presentations which discuss specific issues to developing Wikimedia content in a language other than English.
Pages in category "Non-English focus"
The following 11 pages are in this category, out of 11 total.
- Submissions/A monoglot abroad
- Submissions/A Wikipedia article in multiple languages improved by many Wikipedians at once
- Submissions/Actions, inaction, interactions of Developer community and Malayalam Language community, and effects
- Submissions/Botswana Wikipedia 3-phase study and HIV/AIDS article evaluation workshop
- Submissions/Asturian Wikipedia: past, present and future of a project in a minorized language
- Submissions/Automatic Deciphering and Digitization Of Ancient Characters (Brahmi, Vattezhuthu And Grantha) Of The Tamil Language From Manuscripts And Inscriptions