Jump to navigation Jump to search
A category for submissions related to scholarly research.
Pages in category "Scholarly submissions"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- Submissions/Breaking down Stereotypes: the Ivory Tower of Academia and the credibility of Wikipedia
- Submissions/Bringing Scholarship and Wikimedia together by integrating their workflows
- Submissions/Bringing Science and Wikimedia together through people: Wikipedia Ambassadors, Open Science Fellows, Wikimedians in residence – what’s next?
- Submissions/Building external partnerships to advance your mission on Wikipedia
- Submissions/The role of Wikimedia in emergency response
- Submissions/The Source of the Source: Strengthening the Wikipedia Community in Academic Libraries
- Submissions/The Wikipedia Year of Science 2016: What worked, what didn't, and how you can pull off a large-scale content initiative
- Submissions/Two years of cooperation: The University of Heidelberg, the SFB 933 and Wikipedia
- Submissions/WikiCite — Citations needed for the sum of all human knowledge
- Submissions/WikiFactMine - Enhancing Wikidata by Mining the Scientific Literature
- Submissions/WikiJournal as a bridge between Academicians and Wikipedians
- Submissions/Wikipedia Ranking of World Universities: an example of influence measurement from statistical analysis of Wikipedia network