Submissions/Using Wikidata Query and QuickStatements to automatically amend Wikidata items
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. 8016 - TWD, T1
- Title of the submission
- Using Wikidata Query and QuickStatements to automatically amend Wikidata items
- Type of submission
- Author of the submission
- Geert Van Pamel
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Wikimedia Belgium
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract :
Using Wikidata Query to verify the quality and completeness of Wikidata items. How to find anomalies. How to find missing language translations. How to find mismatched key/value pairs. How to perform analysis, reports, and statistics. Using QuickStatements to automatically amend Wikidata items.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Understand how easy it is to use Wikidata Query and QuickStatements
- Theme of presentation
- Technology, Interface & Infrastructure
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session
- 25 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
- BlaueBlüte (talk) 16:25, 19 February 2017 (UTC)
- MB-one (talk) 18:16, 19 February 2017 (UTC)
- Bodhisattwa (talk) 08:47, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Sumita Roy Dutta (talk) 10:43, 28 March 2017 (UTC)
- See How to Add Museum IDs to Wikidata, How to use Google Sheets to Manage Wikidata Coreferencing: Vladimir Alexiev (talk) 11:03, 31 March 2017 (UTC)
- Daniel Mietchen (talk) 11:53, 6 April 2017 (UTC)
- Amir É. Aharoni (talk) 06:26, 9 April 2017 (UTC)
- Ainali (talk) 09:35, 12 May 2017 (UTC)