Submissions/Using Wikidata Query and QuickStatements to automatically amend Wikidata items
This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. 8016 - TWD, T1
- Title of the submission
- Using Wikidata Query and QuickStatements to automatically amend Wikidata items
- Type of submission
- Author of the submission
- Geert Van Pamel
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Wikimedia Belgium
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract :
Using Wikidata Query to verify the quality and completeness of Wikidata items. How to find anomalies. How to find missing language translations. How to find mismatched key/value pairs. How to perform analysis, reports, and statistics. Using QuickStatements to automatically amend Wikidata items.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Understand how easy it is to use Wikidata Query and QuickStatements
- Theme of presentation
- Technology, Interface & Infrastructure
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session
- 25 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
- BlaueBlüte (talk) 16:25, 19 February 2017 (UTC)
- MB-one (talk) 18:16, 19 February 2017 (UTC)
- Bodhisattwa (talk) 08:47, 27 March 2017 (UTC)
- Sumita Roy Dutta (talk) 10:43, 28 March 2017 (UTC)
- See How to Add Museum IDs to Wikidata, How to use Google Sheets to Manage Wikidata Coreferencing: Vladimir Alexiev (talk) 11:03, 31 March 2017 (UTC)
- Daniel Mietchen (talk) 11:53, 6 April 2017 (UTC)
- Amir É. Aharoni (talk) 06:26, 9 April 2017 (UTC)
- Ainali (talk) 09:35, 12 May 2017 (UTC)