This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. 3001 Subject - C1
- Title of the submission
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, poster, birds of a feather discussion)
- Author of the submission
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
A good article requires good images. Architectural images are supposed to be neutral and interesting at the same moment. In this presentation I will share my approach to taking photos and process them with Photoshop. I will prepare some examples with sights in Montreal to show how I tried to find the best perspective and daytime. Then I will show how to correct keystone and white balance and then process the picture by increasing contrast/sharpness with Photoshop.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
Confidence to make and process photos.
- Theme of presentation
- Technology, Interface & Infrastructure
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 25 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- First or second day would be great to allow people making photos and compare them
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
This is a Completed submission for Wikimania 2017 ready to be reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).