The word 'organized' is spelled 'organiSed' in the article.
- This is Montreal, not the UK, so Canadian spelling rules hold.
- In Toronto, Varlaam (talk) 03:53, 27 June 2017 (UTC)
I think the sponsors can be: Le Ministère a pour mission de soutenir la croissance des entreprises and Aerospace Industry, is home to world-class companies such as Bombardier, Pratt and Whitney Canada, CAE and Bell Helicopters Textron, ect. I can help us, if we are prepering officail Wikimedia Foundation letter. Right? — Niklitov (talk) 18:14, 7 September 2016 (UTC)
Aggiungere etnia nella cambogia (khmer)
Riccardo 2003 (talk) 11:01, 19 February 2017 (UTC)
Good Wikimania![edit source]
Horatius can be remembered :”Est modus in rebus”/”There is a measure in things.” We need good measure, equilibrium, abuses must be stopped. #AllEarthFamilyForRecovery The best philosophy/religion is #IntegratedEarthFamilyProtection . #StopSuperstition #HelpEarth #HelpSyria #HelpArctic --Iohana4 (talk) 13:20, 15 February 2017 (UTC)
Please add Tulu in languages[edit source]
In the page for applying for Wikimania scholarships, Tulu language is not included. Tulu Wikipedia became live on Aug 06, 2016. I request the organizers to add Tulu. in the list of languages.--Pavanaja (talk) 03:51, 12 January 2017 (UTC)
- I support this request. --Vishwanatha Badikana (talk) 04:12, 12 January 2017 (UTC)
- I endorse the request. Please consider the Tulu language.--BHARATHESHA ALASANDEMAJALU (talk) 05:22, 12 January 2017 (UTC)
- I support the request, please consider the Tulu Language.----Kishorekumarrai (talk) 10:51, 12 January 2017 (UTC)
- I support the request.Please consider Tulu language.----18.104.22.168 13:17, 12 January 2017 (UTC).
- I support this request.--Lokesha kunchadka (talk) 02:43, 13 January 2017 (UTC)
- I support this request.Please consider the Tulu language.----Yashoda Kudla ([[User talk:Yashoda Kudla|)
- I support the request--Vinoda mamatharai (talk) 13:12, 13 January 2017 (UTC)
- My initial response was the same as Legoktm but then I checked and saw that Tulu (tcy) is missing from the "Primary language community on wiki" list. I opened phab:T155666 to track fixing this. --BDavis (WMF) (talk) 20:37, 18 January 2017 (UTC)
- Attendance costs CAD $80 for Wikimania proper (Aug 11-13) or $120 for all five days (including the two days of pre-conference events) and includes the cost of lunch; if you buy them before July 8. – Coren(talk) 01:34, 29 January 2017 (UTC)
Missing dates[edit source]
Is it possible to add the date of the event in the main page ? I had to go to the Programme page to get them. Thanks.
It would be helpful if the actual dates of the conference can be found on the front page. No where on the front page does it actually state when it is happening. -- KTC (talk) 02:43, 3 February 2017 (UTC)
- It was already there in the big background banner, but I realize now that this is both poor accessibility and probably not visible at all on mobile. I've added it to the prose as well. – Coren(talk) 14:31, 3 February 2017 (UTC)
- When is the registration scheduled to open?
- What will be the final date for registration?
- @Coren:: Will there be any registration? If yes, please advise regarding when and how to register. Thanks, DavidMCEddy (talk) 14:47, 14 May 2017 (UTC)
Mobile version is empty[edit source]
Hello, the mobile version of the main page is empty. The only thing that appears is the phrase "Imagine a world..." Please fix it! --22.214.171.124 23:09, 12 April 2017 (UTC)