Talk:Submissions/How to organize a Wikipedia for Peace camp
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Primary target group: Users/groups with an interest in organising peace-camp style Wikipedia workshops, but would possibly attract more resonance in socio-linguistic regions where peace-camp style workshops are regular features of the culture.
- Critical issue: No
- Cross-Wiki significance: Partially, but probably only in the regions mentioned above.
- Abstract: Clear and concise.
- Concept: 'How we do/did it'
- Other / concerns: As this proposal makes a request for additional conference time and space to underline another presentation/talk proposed by the same group (Wikipedia for Peace, Submissions/Wikipedia for Peace), it might be unnecessary additional exposure for efforts in the German language region where workshop camps are commonplace and where de.Wiki efforts already appear to be successful.