Talk:Submissions/How to create a good school project on Wikipedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Primary target group: French language users.
- Critical issue: No.
- Cross-Wiki significance: Some
- Abstract: (and the blog) demonstrate that this project has been successful in that language area/culture,
- May be duplicating other education projects in other languages.
- Concept possibly not sufficiently broad to concern all language Wikpedias, but may well find resonance in Francophone Canada.
Kudpung (talk) 00:21, 18 March 2017 (UTC)
This might be a way to get new editors, although on an elementary education level. Geraldshields11 (talk) 15:06, 21 March 2017 (UTC)