Submissions/Organising a writing competition
This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. 2056 Subject - C9 C5 C4
- Title of the submission
- Organising a writing competition
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, poster, birds of a feather discussion)
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
- In this short lecture I would like to tell something on about the several writing competitions I organized on the Dutch Wikipedia. We have an annual competition and this year, we joined Iberocoop in "The woman you never met" on woman and gender neutrality in Wikipedia and we organized a Wiki loves Monuments writing competition in May on national monuments in the Netherlands.
- What will attendees take away from this session? Learning new skills, and maybe exchanging experiences.
- Theme of presentation
- * WikiCulture & Community / GLAM
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience? all
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 25 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
This is a Completed submission for Wikimania 2017 ready to be reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).