Submissions/How to make successful hackathon
This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
How to make successful hackathon
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, poster, birds of a feather discussion)
- Author of the submission
Santosh M. Shingare
- type of submission
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
EC Member of Wikimedia Chapter India
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
Motivation of this presentation is make productive hackathons event. If you are planning to include a hackathon in your conference/Event. What type of problem statement we should include? What type of resource should present at venue.? How to make and execute plan for hackathon? I will focus on some statistics,with some experiences What I did in past/What mistakes I made/ How I realized/What I improved and what is current status today.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
1) How organised hackathon
2) How to make productive hackathon
3) Which problem statement should we include for hackathon
- Theme of presentation
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
Will Submit soon
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
This is a Completed submission for Wikimania 2017 ready to be reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).