Submissions/Community Wishlist: What We've Done, What's Coming Up
This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. 3024 Subject - T1
- Title of the submission
- Community Wishlist: What We've Done, What's Coming Up
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, poster, birds of a feather discussion)
- Author of the submission
- Danny Horn, User:DannyH (WMF)
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- DannyH (WMF)
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Wikimedia Foundation staff
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
Every year, the Community Tech team invites active Wikimedia contributors to propose and vote on ideas for features and fixes you'd like to see. More than 1,100 contributors participated in this year's Community Wishlist Survey, and we're past halfway through the year. This presentation will answer the following questions:
- What's the team produced so far this year?
- What's coming up for the rest of the year?
- How can I write a survey-winning proposal for the next Wishlist Survey?
... as well as any other questions people have about the Wishlist, WMF software development, and why some things get done and other things don't.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Theme of presentation
- Technology, Interface & Infrastructure
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 25 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
This is a Completed submission for Wikimania 2017 ready to be reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).