Talk:Submissions/WikiJournal as a bridge between Academicians and Wikipedians
- Primary target group: Editors iterested in producing/collaboratin on/providing content for Wiki jourmals.
- Critical issue: No
- Cross-Wiki significance: Yes
- Abstract: Very clear and well defined.
- Concept: Lecture to provide more exposure to the concept of WikJournals as Foundation projects/publications.
- Other / concerns: From the abstact and the bacground to Wiki journals it appears that there is significant potential for the development of other Wiki journals on the model of the Wiki journal Medicine. Strong candidate for a mainstream presentation.
Unfortunately I have not been selected to receive the scholarship. In such a case I would not be able to attend Wikimania as my budget would not make it permissible. Is there anybody else who might be eager to take up the presentation? I am eager to help out. Alternatively I can also make a remote presentation if that can be arranged for. Diptanshu Das (talk) 04:43, 14 April 2017 (UTC)