Talk:Submissions/The story of programming languages as told by Wikidata
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Primary target group: Programmers; other people with an interest in programming languages
- Critical issue: No
- Cross-Wiki significance: Yes,
- Abstract: Not sufficiently clear whether or not this is to be a talk on the history of programming languages or on the use of programming languages for expanding Wikidata
- Concept: Not clear if this 'How we do/did it' or 'How it could/should be done'.
- Other / concerns: Possibly presupposes that a significant number of attendees are well versed in programming languages.
- Thanks Kudpung for your feedback. I have updated the abstract to address your questions. The goal is to show the potentials of Wikidata with the use case of programming languages. The talk explains how the entire process of feeding data from Wikipedia to Wikidata is being currently done and does not require any prior knowledge of programming languages from the audience. Jsamwrites (talk) 10:11, 5 April 2017 (UTC)