Talk:Submissions/Speaking the Language of the Non-Wikipedians
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Primary target group: Users with an interest in training people to edit Wikipedia, esp. university lecturers, school teachers, editathon trainers.
- Critical issue: No.
- Cross-Wiki significance: Yes.
- Abstract: Clear and concise and will be understood by the intended target audience although some basic description of the teaching methodolgy to be presented might be helpful.
- Concept: Teaching method..
- Other / concerns: Possible candidate for Wikimania main-time.
Any way we can increase the numbers of editors is am improvement. Geraldshields11 (talk) 15:35, 21 March 2017 (UTC)