Talk:Submissions/Integrating Wikidata to Infoboxes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Primary target group: All editors, especially content creators and authors of new articles, and those who specialise in updating infobox content.
- Critical issue: No, but of high interest level
- Cross-Wiki significance: Yes.
- Abstract: Clear and concise.
- Concept: Information tool / Manual of Style (Technology, Interface & Infrastructure)
- Other / concerns: Infoboxes are not mandated and on en.Wiki are often the subject of contentious debate. Changing the community's perception of the use of infoboxes may be a pre-requisite for adopting the tool to be presented, but certainly a candidate for a mainstream presentation.