Talk:Submissions/How to conduct a successfull Edit a thon and Tools you need it - A Malayalam Wikipedia Experience
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Primary target group: Editathon organisers
- Critical issue: Not necessarily
- Cross-Wiki significance: Yes
- Abstract: Clear, but perhaps lacking in some compelling detail.
- Concept: Showcase: 'How we do/did it'
- Other / concerns: Interesting for those who intend to work in the organisation and delivery of editathons but possibly duplicates other work in this area where editathons are on-going events and where their success is already subject to much analysis. An editathon session facilitated by experienced Wikpedians with a background in teaching is usually a feature of a Wikimania, so a suggestion would be to share experience with whomever will be delivering one this year.