Talk:Submissions/Hackathon goes Hogwarts: Creating learning environments at tech events
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Primary target group: Users with an interest in educating younger users.
- Critical issue: Not necessarily
- Cross-Wiki significance: Yes
- Abstract: Not as clear and concise to a non-Germanic reader, but would possibly attract more attention if the emphasis were on a specific feature of the group's work, thus illustrating its goal(s) more clearly.
- Concept: 'How to do it'
- Other / concerns: Interesting for those who intend to work in areas populated by younger users - including even vandalism. However, alongside other proposed talks on helping newcomers, this presentation is probably of more immediate importance.