Submissions/Workshop on using Autowikibrowser in wikisource
This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. 8021 - TW
- Title of the submission
- Workshop on using Autowikibrowser in wikisource
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, poster, birds of a feather discussion)
- Author of the submission
- J Balaji
- type of submission
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
- Each book contains many pages to be proof read. Most of the books contain standard header and footer in each page. Manually moving them from main space to header and footer field is time consuming, tedious and sometimes boring. Many such process can be automated using python scripts. Still many find them challenging for windows users. All these work can be automated using AutoWikiBrowser and plugins associated with it.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- usage of AutoWikiBrowser(AWB) in wikisource
- usage of csv loader plugin for AWB in wikisource
- Automation of header and footer pages in wikisource using AWB
- Automation of common error correction in wikisource
- Theme of presentation
Technology, sister projects
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience? Beginning, intermediate
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 25 minutes to 45 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).