Submissions/Wikipedia Word Analyzer
This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. L0026
- Title of your submission
- Wikipedia Word Analyzer(Japanese language)
- Type of submission
- Author of the submission
Handle name : qurataro
Real Name : Yutaka Kubota (窪田優)
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
qurataro (at) gmail.com
- Yutaka Kubota
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
Wikipedia had rich and useful information, however reading rich information is hard, So I made system that onomastic word automatically picked up and appeared.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
Idea of secondary use of Wikipedia dump data, another word analyzing.
- Theme of presentation
- Secondary use of Wikipedia dump data.
- Length of submission
All lightning talks are 5 minutes.
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- I do not decide to attend or not yet.
- Slides or further information (optional)
- My system explanation
- Special requests
I am going to go to there alone if my submission is accepted, I request somebody shoot me using video camera(iPhone or Android camera also OK).
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).