This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. 3073 - TO, L4
- Title of the submission
- Wikipedia + IBM Watson Intelligence
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, poster, birds of a feather discussion)
- Lightning Talk
- Author of the submission
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- IBM USA / India
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Theme of presentation
- Leveraging IBM Watson's Intelligence for Wikipedia
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 7+ minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Yes, hopefully I get the scholarship
- Slides or further information (optional)
- will share later...
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
This is a Completed submission for Wikimania 2017 ready to be reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
Draft. If accepted will share the slides/presentation
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).