Submissions/Putting all the inteligence into Education: the Basque program
This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. 6014 Subject - EO
- Title of the submission
- Putting all the inteligence into Education: the Basque program
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, poster, birds of a feather discussion)
- Lecture or lightnint talk
- Author of the submission
- Galder Gonzalez
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Basque Country
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Basque Wikimedians User Group
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
- Starting this year a huge education program will start in the Basque Coutry, involving universities, schools and institutions. The goal is to create or improve 1.000 articles up to be high quality and reviewed articles, so High School students can find the contents they need in their own language.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Highlights of how we created the program, the main key of colaboration with institutions and how we plan to do it.
- Theme of presentation
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 15 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
This is a Completed submission for Wikimania 2017 ready to be reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).