Submissions/Mobile Wikivoyage - Problems and needs
This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. L0018
- Title of your submission
- Mobile Wikivoyage - Problems and needs
- Type of submission
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Wikivoyage association
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
- Mobile version of Wikivoyage is more important than desktop version and needs some more features. The short presentation will present some ideas and features we need.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Ideas that could help other sister projects as well. And Wikivoyage hopes for some more support by other Wikimedians.
- Theme of presentation
- Technology, Interface & Infrastructure
- Length of submission
All lightning talks are 5 minutes.
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- yes (I hav applied for a booth at community village)
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
This is a Completed submission for Wikimania 2017 ready to be reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).
- Zerabat (talk) 00:02, 31 May 2017 (UTC) I am unable to attend Wikimania 2017, but if I could, I would be interested in attending this session.
- Stephane (Kiwix) (talk) 12:25, 7 August 2017 (UTC)