Submissions/How to coordinate activities around the globe: The Women you have never met experience
This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. 2093 - C1
- Title of the submission
- How to coordinate activities around the globe: The women you have never met experience
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, poster, birds of a feather discussion)
- Author of the submission
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Giselle Bordoy (WMAR)
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Wikimedia Argentina
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
- During the last two years, the Iberocoop network has been organizing this contest. Beyond the quantity of new articles created, we have been working on increasing the quality of new articles added. In this third edition of the course we made it global, we will explain how to coordinate a global contest, what are the problems and learning around the editing challenge.
- After that we are going to show another global iniciative of Iberocoop and how we make it works!
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- How to create a global contest.
- How to evaluate the quality of the articles.
- Anecdotes and funny histories around the contest.
- Theme of presentation
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Beginning - Intermediate
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 25 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
This is a Completed submission for Wikimania 2017 ready to be reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).