Submissions/Free Radio Project
This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. L0008
- Title of the submission
- Free Radio Projecte
- Type of submission (lightning talk, poster, birds of a feather discussion)
- Lighting talk. A poster could be made to support the talk.
- Author of the submission
- TaronjaSatsuma - Francesc Fort
- Language of presentation
- I can use both.
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Land of Valencia
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Amical Wikimedia
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
The story of a wikimedian who is in a local radio station doing a radio programme to interview rellevant cultural actors. The programmes (75 aired so far) are licensed in a compatible Creative-Commons, and thanks to our friends in the radio station, other programmes have relased some of their content.
Now We have the Free Radio Project, with 3 differents radio shows, based on the Voice Intro project.
J'ai un programme de radio dans une chaîne locale. Mon idée c'est expliquer comment j'ai interviewé plus de 75 figures relevante de la culture valencienne et comment j'ai reussi a avoir liberé avec licence compatible plus programmes realisés dans cette chaine.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- How to use you hobby to get new multimedia content to wikimedia. Also, after the presentation We can discuss how :ca-wiki community dealed with the fact of a wikimedian doing material that could be used as a reference.
- Theme of presentation
- All lightning talks are 5 minutes. If this is a discussion session, length of session requested
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Not slides, but here the Wikiproject (needs some actualisation) https://ca.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viquiprojecte:La_r%C3%A0dio_%C3%A9s_lliure
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final? Final.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).