Submissions/FLOSS best practices for bots and tools
This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. P-9008
- Title of the submission
- FLOSS best practices for bots and tools
- Type of submission
- Author of the submission
- Bryan Davis
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- User:BDavis (WMF)
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Wikimedia Foundation
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
- List of suggested best practices for developers of tools and bots designed to make it easier to attract co-contributors and for on-wiki communities to "rescue" projects that the original author has lost interest in.
- What will attendees take away from this poster?
- A simple list of practices to adopt and pointers to getting more information.
- Theme of presentation
- Technology, Interface & Infrastructure
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final? Final
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).