This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. 7016 Subject - L1
- Title of the submission
- Type of submission (lecture, panel, tutorial/workshop, roundtable discussion, lightning talk, poster, birds of a feather discussion)
- Lightning talk
- Author of the submission
- User: Yanstv
- Real Name: Nkengne Tandoum Yannick Romuald
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Wikimedia Cameroon (Who will be officially created soon)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
- EduAir (Formerly Kwiizi) is the concept name to offer a better education via digital with or without the internet. Our work focuses on the design of portable and open media libraries in the form of Boxes giving access to millions of educational content and offering an integrated communication system where learners can make video calls within the local network deployed by the Box.
- We want to show the importance of contributing to all Wikimedia projects that significantly impact education in Africa with offline solutions
- What will attendees take away from this session?
How Wikipedia projects impact éducations in Africa
- Theme of presentation
- Offline technologies for education
- For workshops and discussions, what level is the intended audience?
- Length of session (if other than 25 minutes, specify how long)
- 25 minutes
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
I don't know if I will not attend Wikimania if my submission is not accepted because I also applyed for a scholarships
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
This is a Completed submission for Wikimania 2017 ready to be reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).