This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. L-0005
- Title of your submission
- Type of submission
- Author of the submission
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
Short introduction into Design Thinking. This method is used to create prototypes. It can take the bridge between community and software development. The toolbox has been successful in many development processes. The four steps use and improve each others creativity. The lightning talk will show how we can use Design Thinking for Wikipedia.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
Attendees will get a brief understanding on Design Thinking and its methodology. They will be able to understand and use the toolbox.
- Theme of presentation
Legal & Free Culture
- Length of submission
All lightning talks are 5 minutes.
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).