Submissions/Anti-Harassment Tools on Wikimedia communities
This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no. L-0002
- Title of your submission
Anti-Harassment Tools on Wikimedia Communities
- Type of submission
- Author of the submission
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
The Anti-Harassment Tools team at the Wikimedia Foundation is currently working on features to allow administrators and other community leaders to more efficiently prevent and deal with incidents of online harassment. We’ll be fairly early in this process in August 2017 and we will need input from users on various Wikimedia communities to ensure we’re on the right track.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
Attendees should leave with an understanding of the Anti-Harassment Tools team’s plans for the next two years and how they can participate in our software development process.
- Theme of presentation
- WikiCulture & Community
- Length of submission
All lightning talks are 5 minutes.
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).