Submissions/50,000 Members & WMDE
This is an Open submission for Wikimania 2017 that has not yet been reviewed by a member of the Programme Committee.
- Submission no.
- Title of the submission
- 50,000 Members & WMDE
- Type of submission
Birds of a feather discussion
- Author of the submission
- Language of presentation
- E-mail address
- Michael Jahn WMDE
- Country of origin
- Affiliation, if any (organisation, company etc.)
- Wikimedia Deutschland
- Personal homepage or blog
- Abstract (up to 300 words to describe your proposal)
After Wikimedia Deutschland published a website version of its 2016 annual report, people via the Wikimedia announcement mailing list expressed an interest in learning more about
- a.) the growth of member numbers and
- b.) details of WMDE membership
This informal BoF session is an invitation to come together in person, talk about these topics and hopefully share insights about membership from different organizations.
- What will attendees take away from this session?
- Information on how Wikimedia Deutschland works with its member base.
- different models of membership organizations (needs input from attendees, i. e. other Chapters would be helpful)
- Theme of presentation
- Length of session requested
- 50 minutes (standard BoF)
- Will you attend Wikimania if your submission is not accepted?
- Slides or further information (optional)
- Special requests
- Is this Submission a Draft or Final?
If you are interested in attending this session, please sign with your username below. This will help reviewers to decide which sessions are of high interest. Sign with a hash and four tildes. (# ~~~~).