Note: If you are a WMF-sponsored attendee (e.g., WMF staff, Board, Scholarship recipient) please do not register until you are contacted by the WMF with instructions.
For everyone else: Wikimania online registration is closed.
We recommend that you create an Eventbrite account before or during registration, as that will allow you to review or amend your registration if need be.
How to Register
Once you have access to the page linked above, click the green ‘Register’ button to get started. You may then select your tickets.
You will have the option to select to attend the Pre-Conference meetings on August 9 and/or August 10, as well as the three day conference on August 11-13.
Once you have selected the days you would like to attend you will be taken to the registration form to input your information and the Pre-Conference meeting you would like to attend.
Prices are as follows (all prices are in Canadian dollars):
- Pre-Conference Day 1 on August 9: $50 CAD (Early Bird Rate); $70 CAD (Regular rate*)
- Pre-Conference Day 2 on August 10: $50 CAD (Early Bird Rate); $70 CAD (Regular rate*)
- Three Day Conference on August 11-13 $215 CAD (Early Bird Rate); $275 CAD (Regular rate*)
- Day Pass $75 CAD (Early Bird Rate)*
*Please note that early bird pricing ends on July 10
*Please note that online registration ends July 31; after that you can register on site starting August 8th
Payment must be made online with either a credit/debit card or PayPal.
What does Registration include?
- Admission to all sessions that you are attending (conference, hackathon, other pre-event meetings)
- Lunch and refreshments during the breaks
- Admission to the opening reception and closing reception
- Wireless connectivity in conference session areas
- Conference t-shirt
To register, click here.
If you have questions about the registration process, please contact: email@example.com.
When you've registered, add yourself to the Attendees page so people can contact you before and during the conference!