Jump to navigation Jump to search
Saturday August 10th, 18:30 until 19:30. In the Drummond Center
Discussing the reading experience on our projects
This time slot is for people who care about how the average person experiences our projects. How should we improve the experience of someone coming to us to learn/entertain, etc?
- Any problems with accessing content on our projects?
- Have ideas for how we can help people learn more? Want to hear our ideas?
- Ideas for how we can collaborate to develop better experiences?
- Do you want more information about how people are using your content?
- ....anything related to the consumption of content is up for grabs
- The Wikimedia Foundation's Readers Team
Sign up here if you are interested!
- Jkatz (WMF) (talk) 20:14, 8 August 2017 (UTC)
- DTankersley (WMF) (talk) 16:00, 10 August 2017 (UTC)