Talk:Submissions/apt install mediawiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Primary target group: Software engineers
- Critical issue: No.
- Cross-Wiki significance: ?
- Abstract: Not too clear for a non software geek.
- Concept: Highly technical. Showcase for a software solution that may be of interest for installers of MediaWiki.
- Other / concerns: Most Wikipedia readers and editors probably rely on the software that runs Wikipedia doing its job, and possibly don't think too much about it except for glaring GUI issues and scripts for article maintenance tasks.
- Right, this talk is mostly aimed at people who care about MediaWiki as a separate project, not necessarily Wikipedia readers/editors. Since this talk is specifically about Debian, I'm hoping that some people who are visiting from DebConf (Debian Conference in Montreal at the same time) and not yet familiar with Wikimedia and MediaWiki may want to attend this talk. Legoktm (talk) 18:58, 13 April 2017 (UTC)