Talk:Submissions/How to effectively engage new contributers and users in less developed countries and communities.
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Primary target group: Users and user groups in countries with developing economies and developing technology, with a relatively low awareness of Wikipedia and/or low access to the Internet
- Critical issue: Not necessarily
- Cross-Wiki significance: Yes - in developing economies / minority languages
- Abstract: Broad, but not actually as detailed as it would appear. Would possibly attract more attention if the presenter's emphasis were on a specific feature of the group's work, thus illustrating their goal(s) more clearly.
- Concept: 'How to do it'
- Other / concerns: Interesting for those who intend to work in such geograhical regions. However, it may pertially duplicate other proposed talks of a similar nature.